2E Skills, a unit of 2E Knowledge Ventures has been approved by MNRE and NISE, as a National Level Training Organization under JNNSM and Solar Energy Training Network (SETNET), respectively. It also partners with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as its training partner in Electronics Sector Skill Council of India (ESSCI) and has organized trainings under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
With globalization around and job potential reducing, unemployment is one of the major problems in India. With this in mind, 2E – Steinbeis launched training programs in solar PV in 2009, to become the first private solar training institute in India, to get youth skilled and job-ready in this expanding sector. On the other hand there is huge untapped potential for solar energy utilization at all levels. Recently Govt. of India announced its ambitious plan of development of 100 GW solar power by 2022. With almost 5 fold increase in its previous target, now, Govt. is targeting massive capacity addition within next few years. However, this target can only be met only if India has “skilled workforce”. As per recent estimates India may need as much as 10,00,000 skilled people in near future. Considering such a huge requirement of ‘skilled manpower’ Ministry of Skill Development, Ministry of New & Renewable Energy and Solar Energy Corporation of India have designed various kinds of skill-development courses to develop skilled manpower necessary for successfully achieving the goal.
Having skill trained more than 500 Candidates in last one year, we are approved by / partner with, various Organisations –
- We are approved by European Energy Centre as a Centre of Excellence
- We are approved as a National Level Training Organization under JNSSM approved by MNRE – Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Govt. of India.
- We are approved by National Institute of Solar Energy, MNRE as a Training Partner Organisation.
- We are Training Partners of Electronics Sector Skill Council of India – ESSCI, National Skill Development Corporation – NSDC.
- We are Partners with Nagaland RE department for conducting Suryamithra Trainings under NISE in Nagaland.
- We are Partners with AP Brahmin Welfare Corporation for conducting skill development trainings.
- We are Partners with AP State Skill Development Corporation for conducting trainings under ESDM